Berkeley Building Company completed upgrades for the Conservation Law Foundation at 62 Summer Street in Boston.
The project involved upgrades to the infrastructure of CLF’s existing four-story wood framed building with masonry exterior, and included a new roof, an upgraded lobby to meet ADA compliance, and new/upgraded MEPs throughout.
The location took place in a very tight urban setting, requiring that all deliveries and load outs be performed off-hours.
Photos courtesy of Raj Das Photography.
ClientConservation Law Foundation
Recently in Project
- The Westin Waltham Hotel Boston
- Groton School Renovations
- British Beer Company Restaurant Fit-Up, Portsmouth, NH
- The Artist Building at 300 Summer Street
- Bank of New Hampshire Corporate Renovations
- Taylor’s Stationary
- Fred C. Church Insurance Office Renovations
- Profile Coffee Bar Renovations, Portsmouth, NH
- Noble and Greenough Boarding School
- Upgrades to Conservation Law Foundation, Boston
- Harvard Guenette Lab Renovation Project
- Boston University – Bay State Underground Restaurant Renovation Project
- Watertown Boys & Girls Club Renovations
- MIT New House Co-Ed Dorm Renovations
- Symphony Court Boston Condominiums
- Multi-Unit Apartment Building for Urbanica, Inc.
- The Absolut Bar, Boston
- Interior Office Renovations for the State of New Hampshire
- Renovations for The Friendly Toast Restaurant in Bedford, NH
- Mooncusser Fish House Restaurant – Boston, MA
- BRGR Bar Restaurant Renovations, Portsmouth, NH
- Harvard Law School
- Removal of Fossil Fuel Equipment for Conservation Law Foundation
- Altitude Trampoline Park in Avon, MA
- Renovations for The Friendly Toast Restaurant in Burlington, MA
- MIT MacGregor House – Wind Break Structure
- One Shepard Restaurant, Cambridge, MA
- Renovation at Harvard University, Alumni Affairs